tail rot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
I can not stress enough how when people need help that it is important to list as much info as possible. Putting up a photo with nothing else seems blatantly rude and lazy to me. If you want someone to help you, then you have to give a little as well. We can't see what your setup is like or know what your feeding schedule is, and these are all important in determining the overall health of an animal. If you would like for us to look over your setup and ensure that everything is proper for the continuing health of your dragon, please include the following info:

Cage Size:
Age of dragon:
Diet:
Supplement Schedule:
UVB Type:
Basking Temperature:
Hot Side Temperature:
Cool Side Temperature:
Method of measuring temperature:
Substrate:

With all of that said, no, it does not look like Tail Rot. Dragon's tails typically darken towards the tips.

hannahtheokay

Original Poster
Varalidaine":31bkf2sv said:
I can not stress enough how when people need help that it is important to list as much info as possible. Putting up a photo with nothing else seems blatantly rude and lazy to me. If you want someone to help you, then you have to give a little as well. We can't see what your setup is like or know what your feeding schedule is, and these are all important in determining the overall health of an animal. If you would like for us to look over your setup and ensure that everything is proper for the continuing health of your dragon, please include the following info:

Cage Size:
Age of dragon:
Diet:
Supplement Schedule:
UVB Type:
Basking Temperature:
Hot Side Temperature:
Cool Side Temperature:
Method of measuring temperature:
Substrate:

With all of that said, no, it does not look like Tail Rot. Dragon's tails typically darken towards the tips.
okay im sorry but it was just a spur of the moment post, im new to the forum and im on my phone as well and just wanted opinions please dont be so rude

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Hannah, welcome to the forum !....I don't think it looks like tail rot either. :) Extra info is always helpful, but not necessary for every one's first post. Sometimes listing those things can give others a head's up for anything amiss with the set up though. You'll find that most people are very friendly + helpful here.

Varalidaine

Juvie Member
Just wanted to apologize for my aggression earlier. I was having a rough day and took it out on you unnecessarily. Welcome to the forum!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I too, believe it is not tail rot. Might be a shed coming on.
I'd like to think we treat our new folks with a bit more respect than that, I am sorry that happened to you. Stay with us and, you will see how friendly and helpful we are. Most of us are fun loving and very knowledgeable folks. As beardie slaves we have to be, lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom