going crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i got the uvb around arpil, she seemed to be afraid of the décor i put in for fall it was very small fake pumpkins, and some fake foliage so i took it out, i have a big log and one piece of greenery along with a food bowl and a hammock, and yes she started doing it after it was done, i don't know the temps because every time im about to get a thermometer something happens, i bought a small on then i lost it in the car, all i know about the temp it makes my room hotter than all the others but isn't to hot, at night the temps are around 70- 67 degrees f

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would recommend you go pick up a digital thermometer from Petco or Petsmart for $5 --- you need to see what your temps are in that tank
Karrie

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was just in Petco, trying to order a light but it took so long, so we left. I don't want to make any exuses for that, but I always forget, next time ill try to get it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok the sooner the better -- sometimes if the tank is running to hot it will cause them to be aggressive but we wont be able to rule that out till we know what temps are
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Order it off PetSmart's website only thing is you will haft to pay shipping-- it's a zoo med in yellow package I have 2 of them and I don't think they come w/ batteries- I had to buy them separate so since I have 2 for 2 different tanks I bought package of 3 from Walmart energizers 357 --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom