Bearded dragon hiding after I switched her log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittneesmile

Hatchling Member
I got my bearded dragon a new log because the one she came with was way too big and took up too much space. She’s hiding under her other log now. I’m worried she is unhappy or stressed

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Dragons hate change!!!Think about it, your all happy with the way things are and, out of the blue, you whole world changed in an instant, that's the way your dragon feels. Your dragon will get accustomed to it in a few days, maybe a week or so but, don't change anything else for a while!!!

Brittneesmile

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":3mou59fw said:
Dragons hate change!!!Think about it, your all happy with the way things are and, out of the blue, you whole world changed in an instant, that's the way your dragon feels. Your dragon will get accustomed to it in a few days, maybe a week or so but, don't change anything else for a while!!!

Should I not have don’t that?:/ would it be bad if I put the old one back? The new ones only been in there for a couple hours

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
You can but, not unless it becomes a problem. I know that my dragon had a favorite log and, I didn't dare remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom