Lizards chillin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i envy you my beardie and i wont be going outside until probably june lol. its winter here and covered in snow ugh i hate winter lol. i would rather be in texas right now lol

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NewBeardieOwner421":2u22spj4 said:
i envy you my beardie and i wont be going outside until probably june lol. its winter here and covered in snow ugh i hate winter lol. i would rather be in texas right now lol
it's good now, but once its June Texas is a nightmare of heat! i like snow, i want it to snow here in texas, i want to make snow angels. :lol: but i am glad you and your dragon get to have a fun time watching the snow! its always fun! :D

lol dont you have desert there? you could always go and make Sand angels :lol: similar concept but not as cold :lol: honestly ive lived in canada my whole life and where i live now is absolute hell in the winter its so cold outside the snot in your nose freezes before it has time to start running out lmfao.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
there is not much sand, surprisingly in texas, its all grass, dried grass. with some patches of green grass. :lol:
how many feet of snow do you usually get in Canada? i always wondered. :eek:

it depends on the place you live if you live in certain parts of british columbia it doesnt snow but places like hope, BC and Merit, BC they can get maybe 2-4 feet of snow depending on the storm because they are right in the mountains. where i live in Calgary, Alberta we can get like 1-2 feet a snowfall if its really bad usually a few inches at a time but we get warm air off the mountains so i kid you not it could be -20 degrees Celsius one day and plus 10 the next. then the east coast get lake effect snow because of the great lakes but they can get like 5-6 feet on snow on a really bad snow fall. but honestly we dont get feet of snow all at once we usually get like 8-10 inches at a time. it accumulates though.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:lol: i always imagined it being like 4 feet plus of snow in all areas. it pretty much piles inches at a time. learning something new everyday. i always thought it gets like a lot of snow all at once! :lol:
welcome to texas, where no one knows how to drive, and ignore the fact that there is ice on the road. we had ice for two days, and it was all over the road, and as soon as everyone saw snow, everyone started to drive and get into accidents. And of course it didn't last long, snowed for a day, and the next day it melted away. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom