Scared of...

the wind? I can vacuum, practically fall with him in my hands, sing badly, it can thunder/lightning but Rocky is scared of the wind? It rained so bad that Rocky stood on his hind legs to see out of the window but when the wind started to howl, he lost his mind. I mean, we were just about at a black beard. I grabbed him at gray as he was about to jump off into danger. I hugged him but he wanted to hide. He went into his enclosure and was still. How you'd think he'd go under his hide but he's too nosey, he was simply still. Then I put him in his hide and he stayed there facing the wall like "oh yeah, this is what I do"- about 10 minutes later I missed him and got him out. The wind was gone and I didn't want him to fear the window. I hugged him and told him all was okay. He looked out of the window but I didn't force him to go back. Typing this, I should've left him alone but he's my baby.
So anyways, moving on...he's getting so big. I can't believe I finally see it. He's filling out. Those 35 months of 14 minute brumations did something LOL
His appetite isn't back 100% (unless it's superworms) but he is eating and when he made his first poop, you would've thought that he laid gold!
Okay, I'm rambling- Rocky is scared of the wind. The end!

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
the wind? I can vacuum, practically fall with him in my hands, sing badly, it can thunder/lightning but Rocky is scared of the wind? It rained so bad that Rocky stood on his hind legs to see out of the window but when the wind started to howl, he lost his mind. I mean, we were just about at a black beard. I grabbed him at gray as he was about to jump off into danger. I hugged him but he wanted to hide. He went into his enclosure and was still. How you'd think he'd go under his hide but he's too nosey, he was simply still. Then I put him in his hide and he stayed there facing the wall like "oh yeah, this is what I do"- about 10 minutes later I missed him and got him out. The wind was gone and I didn't want him to fear the window. I hugged him and told him all was okay. He looked out of the window but I didn't force him to go back. Typing this, I should've left him alone but he's my baby.
So anyways, moving on...he's getting so big. I can't believe I finally see it. He's filling out. Those 35 months of 14 minute brumations did something LOL
His appetite isn't back 100% (unless it's superworms) but he is eating and when he made his first poop, you would've thought that he laid gold!
Okay, I'm rambling- Rocky is scared of the wind. The end!
Rocky is one of a kind! 😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It's funny the stuff they will decide to fixate on, and everything is fair game. Ceiling fans, clocks, a stack of books, the vertical blinds (mine swing when the air comes on). Once they decide they don't approve of something they never seem to change their minds about it either. I live very close to the air force base, none of mine give a hoot about the planes, but every one of them hate helicopters *little weird oh's lol*

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
The fans are not his favorite either but he watches them intensely. Rocky won't freeze up or run, he simply watches them turn...it's fascinating for me to watch. It's funny because he doesn't mind being held in my arms (closer to the fan) but he still stares intensely. They are fascinating!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom