Porch Anole!

20231204_160914.jpg

Not beardie related but just too wholesome to not share!

This is the porch anole! They have been chillin in the hanging plants on my porch for a little over 2 weeks now and refuse to leave! As you can tell by the picture, they are a lil baby, although they recently started to seemingly start developing a dewlap. I nicknamed them Coco because of the shade of brown that their scales are. They don't really like to be touched yet but I still occasionally boop them on the nose.
20231202_124131.jpg

Them on my hand
20231125_220622.jpg

Them sleepin. (Awwweeee)

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
View attachment 85758
Not beardie related but just too wholesome to not share!

This is the porch anole! They have been chillin in the hanging plants on my porch for a little over 2 weeks now and refuse to leave! As you can tell by the picture, they are a lil baby, although they recently started to seemingly start developing a dewlap. I nicknamed them Coco because of the shade of brown that their scales are. They don't really like to be touched yet but I still occasionally boop them on the nose.
View attachment 85759
Them on my hand
View attachment 85760
Them sleepin. (Awwweeee)
What lovely lizards to have on your porch 💕

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom