Zuri,Cleo and Kovu ♥ Updated 8/3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Soooo, I'll try and update today since they both just shed. But I'd like opnions on this. Kovu is a girl... :roll: Should I keep the name or chnage it to Cleo? Just another name I like..

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
I didn't realize Kovu was a boy-only name! It sounds like it could go either way. Does Kovu know her name yet? Our dragons respond to their names - if Kovu knows her name, changing it might be confusing! LOL!!!! I like Cleo, though...hmmmm.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ShannyBeard":1orb65dc said:
I didn't realize Kovu was a boy-only name! It sounds like it could go either way. Does Kovu know her name yet? Our dragons respond to their names - if Kovu knows her name, changing it might be confusing! LOL!!!! I like Cleo, though...hmmmm.

Not really, Zuri does, kind of. I do like Cleo too, this is my predicament! My parents may let me get a boy in a month or two, so this is why, I'm conflicted. :p

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sunny Day in Florida, the lizard may like the weather, but I miss the cold. I'm a northern born girl in the south. :| I miss Massachusetts! :p
Anywho, it was a nice birght day, so I wanted some nice bright photos! :D
2vt3b77.jpg

There is ALWAYS some part of her in shed! :roll: :wink:
2s7vv9i.jpg

Her colors make make me happy :)
oqx81v.jpg

2gw6byo.jpg

2dw9o1y.jpg

Hey Guys! :D
34j6l8l.jpg

THIS FACE <3
vs1biw.jpg

Bed time, leave me alone mom!
2v0ieft.jpg

iyo9ip.jpg

Kovu/Cleo
2d96vlu.jpg

w5nr6.jpg

Citrus Tiger :) I hope she gets even brighter soon!
156u9u8.jpg

15nqekk.jpg

She's cute and she knows it :3

11kjhbs.jpg

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
Very nice pictures. Zuri looks bigger than Kovu to me though. I would have guessed their weights the other way around. Are you coming to terms with Kovu being a girl? Have you definitely decided on the name change?
Amy

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Very nice pictures! I can't wait until they can go out in the sun all the time, too. I live in Florida and I know it will get hot, as it already is for this time of year, but it's nice for the dragons, right???? LOL

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! I guess I've came to terms with it. My parents might let me get another boy perhaps in a month or so. But I don't know If I am, and I desperatley love the name Kovu, but it's for a boy, so I'm conflicted! And no, Zuri has a fatter belly, but Kovu is longer and bulkier than Zuri :)

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Ooooh I am such a chicken. The wind blows here and it gets below 65 and I am looking for my hoodie. HAHAHA

I saw that fat belly - love it. Your dragons look so healthy and happy. :D

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I LOVE the cold :)

Thanks! I hope they're happy.. They so different than my first expirence with my little guy..

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":1at60aee said:
I HATE the cold! I will trade places with you. You come live in Oregon and I will live in Florida. :D Please!!

I'll take that trade! I love cold and rain :) LOL

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh yeah, I had to bring Cleo in because she got scared of some crows cawwing :roll: Not gonna lie, I was nervous about hawks, thye're all over the place here!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Zuri is 7 months Old Today! <3 I've had her since she was three months! Where does the time go? Anyway, long time since I've updated. I was taking care of my friend many animals on spring break, 4 dogs, 4 cats, several adult chickens, 6 baby chicks, 2 baby turkeys (They fell asleep in our hands!) and 3 baby ducks a frog and several fish. She isn't a hoarder I swear! She has space, lots of it! So now she wants to take me to Japan or Australia! Good payment, yes? Anywho, here are my lovelies! Getting so big! Ther girls weights are Kovu-282 grams-8months. Zuri-231-7 months :)

xm4ye0.jpg

1zlzu34.jpg

20p3qrs.jpg

2i07v60.jpg

ejeqe8.jpg

se7ivq.jpg

1tx3kk.jpg

Kovu and Zuri love their climbing perches. Especially Kovu. She was on it most of the day dozing, it was cute! She likes to sleep on it and such. Zuri who is now in her new 40 gallon, took a few days to get used to hers, but climbed on it by herself today! It was the pic above!

210aown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom