Zuri,Cleo and Kovu ♥ Updated 8/3/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":2ekxpz8s said:
Yes, I knew that. That's why I asked her hatch date. To see if they had the same B-day. But no, Tazz is a month older.

Oh, hehe, sorry. Tazz is really pretty! I like seeing how the colors range from the same parents! I just now saw the TWO babies that are siblings. Fail on my part :p

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just took Zuri to Petco with me. She just sat on my chest along for the ride, and this one little girl and her dad were really interested in her, asked to pet her and such, of course I let them. And then this other little girl, who had like the mos adorable puppy ever, :p asked to hold her and asked her mom if she could have one. LOL. I thought it was neat that the girls didn;t think she was icky, they really liked her. I'm sure she loved the attantion :)

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I finally got a scale to weigh them with, Kovu is 158 grams, he was only 66 when I got him in January, barley a month ago! :O I figure since he was housed with three other dragons, so he got some fat from being all alone! Zuri is 134 grams :D It makes me happy to see them growing.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":2h8nyoxe said:
That's great! You know your doing a good job when you can see them growing.
Pictures? :D

I'll try and get some up this weekend! They're both shedding on their heads, AGAIN. And looks like a body shed soon!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's my 16th birthday today, and I got a new i-Pod touch with a sweet camera, so I thought I'd update. We got Kovu a new new 40 gallon tank, with a big climbing branch and both got hammocks! :D Both are about the shed, so the color on them isn;t great. Since Kovu is a tiger though, I'm so excited to see his colors start to come in!
ztiyr.jpg

Favorite pic of him!
1figja.jpg

2md41et.jpg

2md41et.jpg

Sleepy

34p1agl.jpg

I needed to turn the lights on so I could get ready to bed. So inconvienient for them :roll:
1eng45.jpg

21bnkee.jpg

29c8938.jpg

Zuri
Get my good side, mom!

mht79z.jpg

Can I HELP you?
eskj1e.jpg

ddnj4p.jpg

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm so happy! Our worms came in and that means no more crickets! I have 1000, well now 950 pheonix worms, 180 silkworms, 180 medium, but somewhate smaller, super worms, and 15 hornworms! I'm goint to take a video of thier first hornworms! :D I do have a few crickets left to feed off though, but whatever 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom