25tvsc9.jpg

351wkg6.jpg

Drying off!
v5wh8x.jpg

2466ez7.jpg

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I took some more photos of them Today :) Finally got Zuri to eat her greens! She loves her butternut squash :3
I had a silkworm for her!

r27xw7.jpg

scq6x2.jpg

25a173q.jpg

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Happy 6 month birthday! :mrgreen: I've heard butternut squash is a favorite of beardies. I need to remember that and see if my girls like it.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks, he just had his birthday bath! :D He was pretty well behaved actully! And I would, Zuri wouldn;t eat any greens/veggies before now she goes crazy for her squash and even likes some mustard greens

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":2nx415mh said:
Your babies are looking great! Keep up the good work. Happy Birthday Kovu :love5:
Amy
Oh, and I read one of your babies is an AudymxVyllyn baby! No wonder yours and Zuri look alike! They're siblings! :D

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He looks skinny here, but don't be fooled, he had a gut! :D He was hanging onto his humidity gauge for whatever reason, it looks like he's driving! XD I have some much better quality photos since I used my DSI XL :D
k4v9ex.jpg

1zv4gg3.jpg

Does his Head look really male-like? Its so hard for me to tell if he is a boy or girl, the breeder said male, but I don't know!

Zuri! She is shedding right now, so she's not at her brightest. :p
1zobu6r.jpg

10dcsb6.jpg

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Major difference in the quality of the pics with the other camera! I can't tell by looking at his head whether he is a male or not! So far all our dragons turned out to be what they said they were...whew!

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Right? So much nicer! I don't care if he is a girl or a boy, just curious. He dosen;t display any signs of aggresion to Zuri when I show her to him through his glass. My teachers dragons, the little boy freaks when I hold the big girl and bobs and waves. I may have just goten a Buddah boy! XD

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Wel, he shpwed ona act of asserting himself, the Beard came out.. then he scurried off to bask :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom