Zeus's Thread peaches laid

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone my name is mike and this is zeus
001.jpg

zeus is 9 inchs and born sept so about 5 months he was a girl at first and his name was zoey so i switched it to zeus he is a pretty intresting little buger idk how most of you get your crickets but when i go and get mine they get put in a plastic bag so i come home with them the other day and he is staring where i put them down and glass dancing so i dum them in the cricket cotainer and leave about ten in the bag so when i was shaking the bag for those 10 to come out he puffed up so i think is has a fright of plastic bags but idk for sure and it was pretty cute when he was running after the crickets all puffed up i should of took a video and also befor i start uploading pics of him i just thought i would say that today i let zeus and one of my cats tiger meet
048.jpg
it went prety well i held tiger well he was trying to smell zeus just in case it went good for about 5 mins
047-1.jpg

and then i tought it was gonna be tiger geting mad or trying to attack zeus but then i noticed zeus puffed up and opened his outh as wide as his little mouth can and thats when i just put him back lol i didnt want me or the cat to get bitten but overall it has been going good and i will show you guys some pics and keep you updated and yesterday i let zeus try a horn worm he loved it (that better of been worth 75 cents zeus :lol: ) and im so happy the reptisun 10.0 should be here on the 20th yay
042.jpg
014.jpg
008.jpg
007.jpg
018.jpg
020.jpg
011.jpg
009-1.jpg
034.jpg
003.jpg
043.jpg

and this is his viv 1st pic cool side 2nd pic hot side

050.jpg

051.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Not sure why some beardies have stress marks, he's clear of parasites, right? That's the only thing I can think of. He looks so healthy, love his belly. Can't think of any other reason.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well his poops look normal and smell good well I don't mean that like normal lolbur I don't have a 100$ to spend right now

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
As long as they don't stink up the house. You might want to get some probiotic for him. Check out Tracie's site, she doesn't charge alot for shipping (I just bought some syringes and Serrepeptase for Lonzo, shipping was $4.50 from Texas to BC.), she has 3 kinds of probiotics, I think the Acidopholus liquid would be good for Zeus and might help with his appetite. It's probably winter slow down. Supers aren't for every beardie, too, Didi won't eat them, so it's big crickets for him. The other 4 eat supers like crazy, but have to hand feed them, they're in winter slow down, too, won't eat on their own.

So try the probiotic, it's really good if you think he has some parasite problems, puts good bacteria back in his gut to fight what's overloading him. Between that and the higher temps for basking, he might feel better.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well I don't think he does I think he just hates veggies and supers but demolishes 30-40 Crix every 2-3 days and would it be ok to try and feed Zeus a pinky I mean I see people do it all the time on YouTube or no? I hear breeders say do it sometimes but I hear so people say Theres a risk of impaction but I think it would be cool to watch

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
No, stay away from pinkies, they're not good for dragons, I don't care what anyone says. The don't digest them fully and it's a good way to impact your dragon. You can always give him a couple of supers along with the crix if you're looking for something else to give him, I'm sure a couple every two days won't do him any harm. Otherwise, are there hornworms in your area? A couple of those every couple of days wouldn't hurt either. It's too bad roaches are illegal in Canada, those would be great for him!

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Ya I try to get him hornworms and I have befor but the one place only gets them in on wen and I can't make it there and my uncles a truck driver so I could get dubia roaches but my mom says no lol she will not allow a roach in the house

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well everyone I got a new crestie and so did my bro

So here's my bros (Teddy) he's a Dalmatian
5D0B8DCA-41A2-45DA-BDD6-B057188DCF70-717-00000079E90CFE8D.jpg
18481FC0-6B82-4419-8AAB-40B6965495BE-717-00000079EF370226.jpg

And here's mine (princess peach) and idk here morph
9AFC5848-AED5-455D-B7A3-7A0D5242CAF6-717-00000079F491F399.jpg
CB3FA236-471B-4A21-A809-0879FE8290E4-717-00000079FAF6D323.jpg
9ABBF4A9-D7C5-4AD6-88FA-E08E93ADC364-717-0000007A00FF51DF.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Congrats, they both look really healthy. So did you get some Repashy to feed them? It's a complete food and that's what I feed Bunny, then she gets a few crickets on day on the weekend as a treat. I'm just about to make her some, they don't even have to eat lots every day, but it's really good for them. They're both so cute, I just love cresties!
Thanks for the pics!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It's a great food, Bunny has to be hand fed, but still, she seems to get some down every night. More pics when you can, aren't cresties just so easy to take care of?

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yes they are indeed I got a 12x12x18 exo terra plants and the two cresties for 95$ and my buddy got himself a younger one for 30$ so it was pretty good prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom