You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

maxattack

Juvie Member
You know you're living with beardies when you have a three page long conversation with complete strangers about how amazing your beardies poop is.....

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
You know you're living with beardies when you can identify beardies you've never met just from their pictures on the forum, but you still don't know all of your co-workers' names! :lol:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
maxattack":5bd47 said:
You know you're living with beardies when you have a three page long conversation with complete strangers about how amazing your beardies poop is.....
:laughhard: So true!!!!! :laughhard: Color, consistency, frequency, quantity, quality.... :laughhard:

Falthazur

Hatchling Member
When it's only three days into school and you're already known as "that chick with the lizard." :laughhard: Not my name mind you, just that I have a lizard.

When the first thing you draw for your "like/dislike" chart in Chinese class is your lizard on the like and crickets on the dislike... Though the cricket came out cute. XP

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
when you put what you like to do for fun is have a stairing contest with your bearded dragon or get him to smile at you.

Falthazur

Hatchling Member
stephenrose06":405e8 said:
when you put what you like to do for fun is have a stairing contest with your bearded dragon or get him to smile at you.

When your philosophy teacher has a 45 minute discussion on staring (... that never got back around to relate to philosophy...) that you keep extending with an explanation of the beardie death glare and all of its powers of suggestion.

When playing D&D on an actual map, your beardie has been a proxie for the dragon mini.

dragondebs

Juvie Member
LMAO all so very true. i must be a beardie owner because i relate to all of ya...lol my coworkers bring me vegy and i get excited when the dragons can eat them too...and give me the look when i take the cardboard / egg cartons from recycling.. :D

It hit me last night that I'm a beardie slave when I was at the grocery store picking out the best produce not for myself but for Daytona.

stephenrose06

Hatchling Member
its bad I get excited when I see Draco poop just to make sure he is doing ok, and am happy to clean it up, any other pet I have I complain about cleaning up like cats , guess I'm being very over protective of Draco cause he seems so young

laura1231

When you come home from the grocery store with a big bunch of collard greens and your daughter gets excited than she is told they are for Rexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom