You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
YKYLWBW....You have every wattage of householdbulb...from 40 to 100 and the hallwaylight is still burnt out......but you continue to rotate the bulbs on viv accourding to the weather forcast. :)

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MALIBUSMOM":88ee836n said:
YKYLWBW....You have every wattage of householdbulb...from 40 to 100 and the hallwaylight is still burnt out......but you continue to rotate the bulbs on viv accourding to the weather forcast. :)
:laughhard: So true!!!! :laughhard:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
YKYLWBD when...
You reorganize your room so that the two snakes can enjoy the heat the beardie tank puts off, now that its getting into the fall months, and with fall comes winter and a very evil s word...

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
drgnfly2265":2vl6c9c6 said:
Or how about "a watched lizard never eats his greens" :lol:
:lol: Isn't that the truth :lol: ....Blaze will not touch his salad if I'm watching an if I happen to catch him eating it he will promptly stop. :roll:

YKYLWBW....when your only outing for the year (thanks to economy :x ) is a reptile show.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
ykylwbw on your way home from the hospital you ask your aunt if she minds stopping at the post office to pick up your package they are holding for you and when she asks what it is you tell her it is your worms.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
YKYLWBW if one of your joys every month month is waiting for a ups truck to deleiver a box of worms or crickets to feed your pooper then find out he doesnt want em.....

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWBW....When your 2 y/o grandson's vocabulary consists of mainly words that can be associated with beardies. Like bugs, worms, lizards, lights, blankets, hide, salad...etc... :lol: Oh an he can't say any of the family's names other than his daddy's(Rodger), but can say all the names of the beardies in the house. :lol:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":1amr1c3m said:
YKYLWBW....When your 2 y/o grandson's vocabulary consists of mainly words that can be associated with beardies. Like bugs, worms, lizards, lights, blankets, hide, salad...etc... :lol: Oh an he can't say any of the family's names other than his daddy's(Rodger), but can say all the names of the beardies in the house. :lol:
haa haa, way to go Aiden!!! :mrgreen: you know every one of those beardies' names!!! (and daddy, of course!) That's hilarious, Barbara, because Raelyn, upon crossing the threshhold of our house, makes a beeline to the beardie tanks, and one by one, "dragon, meemaw, dragon!" Now she's two, so she knows names as well.

YKYLWB ... when you stay up all night worrying about one of your beardies ... and at the vet find out you'll have more sleepless nights coming soon when the eggs start rolling! :shock:

YKYLWB ... when you save every scrap of fabric, because it can make a scrappy blankie or hammock or whatever :mrgreen: 8)

YKYLWB ... when you scrape up the change in your car's ashtray to stop at the farmers roadside stand to "get the good stuff" for your beardie (and then don't share it with the humans, because, well, its for the b-e-a-r-d-i-e!)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
fresnowitte":2shujzpo said:
Good job! You trained Aiden well :mrgreen:

blondie098":2shujzpo said:
YKYLWB ... when you stay up all night worrying about one of your beardies ... and at the vet find out you'll have more sleepless nights coming soon when the eggs start rolling! :shock:
Eggs?!?!?!?! Who's carrying eggs?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom