You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
DragonsInKansas":7041c said:
Glad to hear I'm not the only person that should be working right now.........

Oh youre at work too !! whew i dont feel as guilty !! hehehehehe!

you know youre living with beardies when...

the minute you log on to your comp at work... you sign on to beardedragon.org and and bullsh!t until you realize you have a stack of paperwork to do.... but by then it'll be time to go home...

ddma

Juvie Member
OMG DragonsinKansas that was way too f-ing funny (can't write the real word, they'll bleep me) well. i'm off today and that's when you really know your living with beardies , when you have a day off from work , live in south florida with the sunshine and instead of being at the beach, i'm sitting here on my conputer at home on beardeddragon.org feeding into all you lunatics !!! God , i have a problem . lol

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I have the site bookmarked on my work computer :shock: I need to log in (several times) during the day because I don't want to miss out on anything before I'm able to log in at home :wink:

Robin

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
my work's IT dept recently sent out a reminder that they monitor web activity so I'm restricted to my breaks, lunch and after I get home *sigh* it's rough

albitjerz

Hatchling Member
You know you are living with beardies when the cat pays more attention to the beardie than to its food dish or you the person in its life.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
dna14":07dfb said:
my work's IT dept recently sent out a reminder that they monitor web activity so I'm restricted to my breaks, lunch and after I get home *sigh* it's rough

oh im being watched by my I.T too. But i think they're only looking for myspace, facebook, etc. I mean.. its beardeddragon.org ! So innocent and harmless ! lol

Anyway... we all need help. we need rehab. damn beardies !!

ddma

Juvie Member
I have my ipod touch in my purse and i can get online on it , so if i can't use the computer at work i just whip out my ipod and what do ya know , beardeddragon.org is on my ipod , i must get that thing looked at , it must be frozen on that website , can't seem to get anything else on it.

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
I know I'm living with beardies becuz I don't have a cell phone I can go online with and my IT dept is stricter than others (they have started sending reports to SUPS) and I'm jealous of ddma and asrainbowdime 8) lol but I spend lotsa time on here on my every-other-Fri off :D

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
.....when your at a bird show (some local reptiles also) and you are talking to this lady and mention your "girls" and she asks you are they registered for school and where and for a few minutes you wonder why she would want to know if your girls are registered for school, then you realize she thinks you are talking about human girls not your beardie "girls"

Staz

1. you start to dread holidays beacause it involves leaving them for days on end.
2. you get a crick in your neck from constantly turning to look at them in their vivs.
3. the days of lay ins are a distant memory
4. little things like regular bowel movements, daily bug/worm/veg eating, snuggles at night time bring such happiness!
And finally the eye bulging is no longer freaky but a cool awaited sight that can't be missed!!

Sunshinessmile

Hatchling Member
hahah... i just thought i would comment... while all of you are being watched by I.T...... I AM IT! lol....

So who watches me?... oh right... my boss upstairs..... lol

how about this one...since i dont have a dragon YET... only 2 days, 22 hours, 55 minutes and 57 secondsuntil 8 am sunday!

You know your going to be gettting/living with a dragon when:

You spend all day searching for the PERFECT diet for your soon to be dragon whose severely malnourished...
You practice turing the lights on and off at the same time every day...
You wonder what collared greens are, and where you can buy them because greens dont yet exist in your house...
You have to get moral support to get bugs...
You spend hours trying to determine who has the best cricket/worm/roach prices INCLUDING shipping....
You have contemplated just asking the crickets to join an all you can eat buffet in the blue bin out back...
You have a countdown clock running calculating how much time TO THE SECOND....

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
you know you're living with beardies when...

....You're leaving for Sin City Vegas tomorrow and your friends are upset because you're taking the 'baby' with you, meaning.. no crazy bar hopping/clubbing 24/7 as you want to spend time with the baby and make sure she's not stressed. Not that you cant find a baby sitter to watch her while you're gone.. but the fact that you dont trust anyone around your baby !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom