You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
LMFAOOOO hahahahahahahhahahahha that is soo true !! UGH i dont even wanna think about it !! I can only imagine coming home with my stuff boxed up outside !!!!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Aznrainbowdime":a9f83 said:
LMFAOOOO hahahahahahahhahahahha that is soo true !! UGH i dont even wanna think about it !! I can only imagine coming home with my stuff boxed up outside !!!!

at least it would be in a box.....mine would be on fire :?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
fresnowitte":fd6dd said:

You run out the door in a hurry to go pay a bill and when you get there you notice the clerk is starring at something so you look down to see what it is that the clerk is looking at and notice a baby beardies complete back shed stuck in you hair. :lol:

She must have thought I had the worst case of dandruff she'd ever seen. :lol:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: Barbara, leave it to you to have something so hilarious happen to you.

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko

You spend 110.00 on two lights for their cages when you don't even spend that in your own house in 2 years!!!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
Twobeardieguy":e16b9 said:

You spend 110.00 on two lights for their cages when you don't even spend that in your own house in 2 years!!!

oh yah been there, and ykylwb who are taken well care of when... you spent that much and then realize you didn't buy the RIGHT lights and have to spend that again!!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
dna14":e4640 said:
Twobeardieguy":e4640 said:

oh yah been there, and ykylwb who are taken well care of when... you spent that much and then realize you didn't buy the RIGHT lights and have to spend that again!!!

For at least 12 months!!! :lol:

ddma

Juvie Member
NO , NO , NO -- no boxing anything here i would cut it all up , then set it on fire :wink:

sittser

Hatchling Member
ykylwbw...you hate crikits but you know you have to dell with them and you prchis crikits and most of them have wings (chrp chrp chrp)and you have to put them out in the grag just to go to slep.(oh and i dont hate crikits i just made that one up)

ddma

Juvie Member
hahaha , no not dead just homeless and naked ! which then i'd probably rather be dead ! LOL :lol:

ddma

Juvie Member
you know, cutting things up, clothes , perhaps. you know the whole female thing , when we're mad .

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
ddma":fafe1 said:
you know, cutting things up, clothes , perhaps. you know the whole female thing , when we're mad .

Okay, got it............You know you're living with beardies when:

you have this conversation about living on the streets naked with your beardies and your first thought isn't "where will i live" but "where will I keep crickets now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom