You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
....when your husband screams like a little girl in the middle of the night because he feels something crawling on his arm only to find out it is a vigilanty cricket that decided to sleep with you! It was hilarious!! He thought it was a spider and I can't move fast being almost 6 months pregnant, but the hubby moved pretty fast!!!

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
oh it was great!!! After he figures out what it was he started yelling for me to get an empty tube to put it in so we could put it back where it belonged. Wish I could have got pictures! What made it really funny is how dark it was in the room!!

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
when your idea of pest control is to let your beardie out for an hour or two

p.s. this is only a joke and i don't advise letting your beardie eat household/wild bugs....

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Beardiemommy137":49c18 said:
oh it was great!!! After he figures out what it was he started yelling for me to get an empty tube to put it in so we could put it back where it belonged. Wish I could have got pictures! What made it really funny is how dark it was in the room!!
At least your hubby didn't kill it or yell at you for letting crickets loose in the house. :lol:

causeascene203

Hatchling Member

you read through 55 pages of a "You know you're living with beardies when..." thread just to see how you compare. :D

clbauman7

Hatchling Member
you PAY money for bugs and knowingly have 1,000 of them sitting on the coffee table and it doesn't bother you.
I bet the Fed-Ex guy was glad to get that box delivered! :lol:

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
When you start laughing and yelling "Come back here you crazy cricket!" I found another, that my husband let loose, crawling across the hall floor and DOVE for it. The hubby thought I had lost my mind and started laughing when he realized what I was doing. Hey! Gotta make sure the boys get the right amount of yummy crickets!!

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
...When you go on a veeeery long hike and at the top of the mountain there are all these big, colorful, really pretty rocks. You look at them, not because of their beauty, but because you're thinking of how nice that one would look in Budo's viv...

Lol, I even started carrying a few down, but it wasn't really possibly to carry large rocks down a very narrow, very steep, 3-mile-long path.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
... when your mother takes you to a very expensive spa which is stunning but the only bit of decor that you get really excited about is the room full of bogwood structures which you imagine stealing one for your beardie.
(mother was not amused).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom