You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
I'll have you know we can be perfectly smutty here in the UK.
Its always miserable outside so we really do love our indoor activies :roll:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Ethelia":0c6d5 said:
I'll have you know we can be perfectly smutty here in the UK.
Its always miserable outside so we really do love our indoor activies :roll:

AAAACK! Don't shatter the image, Holly! (OH, heck since you brought it up, how do you PERFECT smut? :oops: )

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":b24df said:
Question for Robin....are you refering to Holly's image or the image of the English? :roll:

Holly's image of course :D I've seen enough Monty Python to know how "smutty" the English can be :lol:

That's probably not a very good reference but it's the only one I have.

And Holly is SUCH a sweet girl... unless :twisted: like a few of the other posters on this site she has an evil twin :angry5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":ca24e said:
I have a better reference for you. How about Benny Hill :lol:
Dang it! Now I have the theme song in my head!
smiley3909.gif

You know you're living with beardies when . . . you feel bad that your beardie doesn't have anyone/thing to play with.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":8db25 said:
Evil Twin.....EEK....who has an Evil Twin? :roll:

I have a better reference for you. How about Benny Hill :lol:

I LOOOOOOOVE Benny Hill! That old guy who used to get slapped on the head all the time was my favorite :lol:

...When you buy rice and socks and you don't use either one for what they are intended for.

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
...When you have been squirted with worm juice on multiple occasions. Big, fat, 4" horn worm. Drop in front of beardie. Grab, crunch, squirt, eew :puke:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
herpfreak":ea206 said:
Drop in front of beardie. Grab, crunch, squirt, eew :puke:
It should be "Drop in front of beardie and run. Grab, crunch, squirt. HA! You missed!" :lol:

Willa

Hatchling Member
I won't complain. My husband is a clean freak too :D About renting husbands out< I might need to if Kashet keeps eating the way he does. (Renting his cleaning OCD, nothing else :lol: :lol:) When your considering renting your two legged family out as house cleaners to afford the quality of up keep that your beardie expects :lol:

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
...When you have the choice between watching Narnia, Holes, and the Sandlot and (of course!) you choose Holes because there are beardies in it.
...When you start squealing when the beardies come on.
...When you start screaming when the ranger guy shoots the beardie. No reaction when he shoots at the people.
...And your friends think you are crazy. Hyperventilating over a kid's movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom