You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
I am the lucky one. When hubby is at work I am not allowed to do any thing except play on computer or play with dragons so I get by with saying " looking at bd.org" when he calls home. :D

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
kandj1972":3la219tu said:
When your house is a wreck the kids are hungry and your husband says what did you do all day while i was at work and you point to beardeddragon.org on the screen

And neither him or the kids actually mind, but, instead of helping around the house, they want to know how everyone on the forums' babies are doing and what new things you discovered on the forums...

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
When you're home your little man/little lady is not allowed to sleep in the viv or on the floor, only on you!
You get home from work, realize you don't have any bugs, cuss, and go back out to Petsmart for crics.
You are totally okay with insect larvae under your kitchen sink. (I am such a fan of phoenix worms, they are Clovis' staple buggie.)
There are little claws digging in your neck at this moment. (Gotta get tile in that viv or get this boy a manicure...)

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
You know your living with beardies when your looking for your ponytail barrett and can't find it............. and you leave the house with a blue elastic that says "collards" on it.........................

mostlyharmlessnj

Hatchling Member
beardie osk":11s97wba said:
You know your living with beardies when your looking for your ponytail barrett and can't find it............. and you leave the house with a blue elastic that says "collards" on it.........................

:laughhard: I don't use barrettes, but I sure can related to using the produce bands for things...

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
mostlyharmlessnj":2koc5ut9 said:
beardie osk":2koc5ut9 said:

:laughhard: I don't use barrettes, but I sure can related to using the produce bands for things...

Yup, it's a true story, really happened yesterday!

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
you know you are living with beadies when...
- Your best friends/family ask you how they are doing before they ask you how YOU are doing...

TRUE STORY. This happens almost everyday!

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
You know you're living with beardies when you go into raptures over the tiny dragon in Krayt's signature, remember the tiny one you lost, and wonder what your boy now looked like when he was that tiny.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWBW;

....You search diligently for this thread just to keep it open.

....You are impatient for spring to come because you only have one beardie up all day, the other one is up sometimes. You know spring is coming because said brumating beardie was up for almost 4 days and you are dancing (inside) and your always up beardie is getting more and more jealous because she's not the only beardie getting attention like she's been used to for most of the last several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom