You know you're living with beardies when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought we could start identifying things around the house that indicate a house full of beardies, i.e. You know you're living with beardies when...
while barefoot, you step on a thorn. When you remove it, it's actually a shedded beardie scale!

Crickets sing from all corners WITHIN the house!

Your refrigerator is full of worms and this is a very good thing, not a sign for a serious cleaning job!

I know there are many more ways that show others we are doing things a little bit differently! So, how do you know you're living with beardies?
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
I went to pick out a(nother) burr/prickle from my latest outdoors adventure from my, erm, waistband,only to find it was a shed spike from Teddy. I showed him, and he gave me this look: "What? Wasn't me!"

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
RolandKyramere":502iwtsk said:
When your college senior portrait was taken with the dragon... yep, I'm a geek.
That doesn't make you a geek. That makes your senior portrait the coolest of them all!

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":sdzpgt54 said:
RolandKyramere":sdzpgt54 said:
That doesn't make you a geek. That makes your senior portrait the coolest of them all!
hehe, actually, I didn't really have good high school pics, the photographer took my pic against a black background, and I was sadly wearing my concert black. And we had them taken at Target... sigh.
I'll post the pics eventually, they did a really good job with Kana!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sometime this weekend I will attempt to locate it and scan it into our computer. It was late in the day (after 4pm) and all they wanted to do is crawl away from the bright lights. All you can see is their behinds.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
YKYLWBW.... you are watching a national news program that is talking about 2 planes and one truck (all ups) being delayed because suspicious packages. You understand why they are doing this but your very first thought is "What about any beardies that are being delivered? You worry about any beardies being delivered in these three places, even tho you don't have any idea if said reptiles are on these three ups places.

Goonie":39wtqtho said:
RolandKyramere":39wtqtho said:

Whoa! I'm a junior at USF..... I know who's going to be in my grad pics with me! Great idea! Lucky thing my bf is is a photographer!

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
beardie parents":1e1fs6fs said:
YKYLWBW.... you are watching a national news program that is talking about 2 planes and one truck (all ups) being delayed because suspicious packages. You understand why they are doing this but your very first thought is "What about any beardies that are being delivered? You worry about any beardies being delivered in these three places, even tho you don't have any idea if said reptiles are on these three ups places.
OMG Lori, I thought about that too -- I was heading to the school to chaperone the dance, and heard that... my first thought, "I hope fresnowitte didn't ship any babies to those places, she'll go outta her mind!"

YKYLWBW -- you nearly cry when two of your dragons puff & beard at you, but then you realize that you are still wearing your full halloween costume (crazy rainbow clown w/rainbow wig & facepaint). Psycho ran to the other end of the tank, he didn't want to be anywhere in the vicinity of me! :shock: I've been dissed! Crash went and hid behind his logs, peeking out at me like "WTH are you and why are you coming near me, I bite"... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom