You know your a beardie slave when…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikey92":32a1whxj said:
-when you tuck your Beardie in every night and sing "Soft Beardie", which is actually "soft kitty" (Big Bang Theory) but I changed the lyrics a little.

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one to sing that to my beardie! :laughing6:

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Charizard1":2eer5wko said:
:-D … It's GOOD to have roaches.
LOL! I like that one :p

YKYABSW: you sit in the babyfood aisle for forever reading ingredient labels and trying to guess which flavor your beardie might like as a "salad dressing". You also KYABSW there's babyfood in your house but no baby :)

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
:D … you get exited about poo :laughhard:

… the first thing you do when you get home from work or school is go straight to the beardie.

… the last banana is always beardie food.

… there is always hand sanitizer in your pocket and beside the viv.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
You know you're a beardie slave when you sleep in a miserably hot room because you don't want your beardie to be cold! D: (sometimes I can't sleep at night because it's so dang hot! haha

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
This thread assures me that i'm not the only crazy bearded dragon lady! Haha.

I'll take Dude into the store sometimes and i'll talk to him like a baby, and everyone always asks "are you talking to a dog?" When they find out it's a lizard they stare at me like i'm from another planet haha. (by the way, i've been talking to Dude the whole time i've been typing this.)

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
CiaraAlexisOnFire":4tr6uprw said:
I'll take Dude into the store sometimes and i'll talk to him like a baby, and everyone always asks "are you talking to a dog?" When they find out it's a lizard they stare at me like i'm from another planet haha. (by the way, i've been talking to Dude the whole time i've been typing this.)

Wow, that is a little crazy. When I took Nim out those who didn't have a beardie thought he was poisonous or something. Nim has only been in a pet store though, so not any crazy looks. Maybe I'll take Nim to Wal Mart next time! LOL :lol: But really, how can someone think such a cute creature is scary or ugly? I have seen way uglier dogs .... LOL. :D

Venidara

Charizard1":1wy0uhfq said:
:D Getting into fights cause someone says my beardie is ugly.

:angry5: Man that really ticks me off. I can't stand it when someone says that about my beardie.

I think it's mean to call ANY pet ugly. D:
Plus, beardies are gorgeous. :3

koilover512

Hatchling Member
You know you are a slave when you go to the pet store just for dog food and end up buying $100 worth of stuff for your beardie. My bad :?

ju5t1n

Juvie Member
lol these are great I finally have one!

You know your a beardie slave when you go black friday shopping for your beardie!

Momswims1

Juvie Member
I knew I wasn't the only one who sings to beardies!!!
YKYABF when you have more blankets for your dragon than you do for your children and when you have more pictures of your beardies on your phone than your kids. OOPS!

Scrammy

Hatchling Member
ju5t1n":1r404j59 said:
lol these are great I finally have one!

You know your a beardie slave when you go black friday shopping for your beardie!

Ha... This was me today... My daughter was begging to go... I said NO... I cant... I have to go to the pet store (and spend the electric bill money on a new exo terra viv... Because its a great deal!!)

I also have waaaayy more pics of my lizard than my child... Lol

Oh.. Also... When you turn the stereo down and get in an argument with your boyfriend because the loud music is hurting your beardies ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom