Yoshi's Thread... RIP My Sweet Baby Boy *Necropsy Results*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so here's the adoption story. I've wanted a lizard of some sort for YEARS. But my mom said no more pets, even though lizards are my favorite animal. So in 2010, as it was approaching my birthday, my good friend Mario (he's my old boss and one of my best friends) asked what I wanted. Originally I said a tattoo. :lol: But the more I thought about it, wanted a way to get a lizard. So I did some asking around and finally my best friend Anna and her husband Zach said I could keep one at their house, which was perfect as they lived three blocks from me and I don't drive. I told Mario I wanted a lizard instead and he agreed that would be his birthday present to me. So I decided on a beardie and started looking around for one. I decided I wanted one with a reddish tinge and my good friend Katie said her professor breeded beardies. She in turn asked about pricing and what I wanted to spend and talked to her prof. So he agreed and sent me some pictures of juvies in my price range. I saw this one reddish one and the rest, as they say, is history. That was in November of 2010.

Now here it is March. Anna and Zach got a house and I moved in with them to watch their kids while they work. So now I actually see Yoshi everyday and he is getting more used to me, although he still gets frightened if I startle him. :roll:

He has been eating around 15 small crix a day but after reading the boards here, I put him in a feeder box today and let him go to town with the crix and he ate about 30 before he lost interest.

I'd love to meet some new beardie lovers as Yoshi and I are new to the site.
:blob5: Ashley :blob8:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yoshi went and hung out with Puffy Petunia (cmh3988's baby) yesterday!

And his Ren Fest costume arrived! Here's his hat...

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":8swpe628 said:
Omg tht outfit is aorable!!! 8) 8)

Thanx! There's a shirt and vest that goes with it too, but I didn't wanna stress him too much before bed. LOL

Dragoon

Sub-Adult Member
Haha, Yoshi looks adorable in that hat. We should make it part of the outfits for our world domination... :twisted:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I will try to get him in the whole outfit when I feel better. I currently have the WORST sinus headache and sore throat. And the Dr won't call in a Rx for me, he said I need to come see him. So who knows if I'll even get meds at all. Ugh.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:blob8: :blob5: YOSHI IS A YEAR OLD TODAY!!!! :blob5: :blob8:
And I went to the Dr today, so as soon as I'm better, I've promised Yoshi treats. :)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Yay, Puff and Yoshi are pretty close in age! Congrats its Jess 2 year beardieversery! LOL so r u feeling better?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Happy birthday Yoshi!!

My beardieversary is tomorrow actually, LOL. :D So Wink and Yoshi almost have the same special day!

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Well close enough LOL, I was told Puff was born in Late-Mid july, so I have his birthday on the 27th which is the day after my birthday! Lol

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jess":1jrie6b9 said:
Happy birthday Yoshi!!

My beardieversary is tomorrow actually, LOL. :D So Wink and Yoshi almost have the same special day!

Awww! That's cool! :) It'll be three months til I've HAD Yoshi for a year, but when I got him in Novemeber (shortly after my birthday) I was tols he was three months old. So I chose today. LOL

HaleyMaree":1jrie6b9 said:
Yay, Puff and Yoshi are pretty close in age! Congrats its Jess 2 year beardieversery! LOL so r u feeling better?

I got a Rx, and started it today, so I should be feeling better soon cuz it's a pretty fast-acting medicine.

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
Oh. My. Goodness. The hat is super cute! Where did you get it?!

Happy birthday Yoshi!!

I hope your meds help. Being sick, especially sinuses, totally is the pits. Feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom