who thinks they have the BIGGEST dragon?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Actually, he was a breeder before I adopted him... his "girlfriend" and one of his babies are still up for adoption at a reptile store near me! PM me if you would like to know where they are at :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I would by no means say I have the biggest beardie but I'm game and will join in on the fun.

My heaviest beardie is my old girl Miss Piggy...
Measures 20" and.....812grams.
DSC02145.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

Second biggest female is Ms. Tiggs...20.5" and....610grams

DSC02496.jpg

DSC03562.jpg

Largest males are PVT Blaze 2y/o 21 3/4" and 678grams.
DSC02048.jpg

DSC03564.jpg

Second largest male is son to Blaze...Flame, he's now 1y/o 19.5" and....612grams
DSC02743.jpg

DSC03088.jpg

My longest beardie is not my heaviest by far...Checker's is 22" but only 511grams...he's very slender, but solid.
DSC05822.jpg

DSC08419.jpg

However I have a little 6month old girl that I got from Tom that's now over 18" and...366grams as of today. :mrgreen:
I think she's got plans of being the biggest beardie in the house. :lol:
DSC03302.jpg

DSC03568.jpg

An I can't leave out these 2....

Now this weigh in should be under small beardies, but being they are the biggest of their unique category.....
(Sorry scale was set on kg but just move the decimal point to the right 3 times :lol: )
DSC08364.jpg

Everyone else is average...

Jortiz I'm so sorry to have heard about Meathead :cry: :cry: ...he was one of my favorite beardies on the site. :cry: :cry: :cry:

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
wow! 812 grams? miss piggy is huge! she's edging up on 2 pounds only another 95 grams to go ;-)

AndyT

Juvie Member
WOW! What a big healthy group you have! I think that Miss piggy takes the prize for biggest weight wise. haha

Sorry to hear about Meathead.

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Wow.... Ms Piggy and Roux both look like they where blown up with a tire pump! What a fantastic and healthy looking family you got there!!!!

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
Vash is about 18.5" long at 6 months old, I haven't weighed him lately though. He's still a growing baby.

This is from August 31. That's an 18" ruler I've been using to measure him since I got him... Now I'll have to find something different to use, lol!
20100831_01.jpg

"Helping" me with my homework:
20100831_06.jpg

He used to be no longer than my hand........ Now look at him!
20100831_10.jpg

AndyT

Juvie Member
What? 6 months? Wow, she must be on the miss piggy diet lol. Amazing how quick these guys can grow.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
AndyT":29fhxj01 said:
What? 6 months? Wow, she must be on the miss piggy diet lol. Amazing how quick these guys can grow.

I'm not 100% sure of his age but based on what the breeder said when I bought him, I estimated his hatch date to be around March 6, so he'll be six months old here in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom