who else kiss their bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I kiss my dragons all. the. time. Mainly Richter. He is such a little ragdoll it's hard not to! Plus Alucard's too tiny right now.

I touch noses with them (resulting in a lick most often) as I do this as a form of kiss with my cat. I'll make the kiss noise as well.
I used to just give Richter and Simon what I called "nip kisses", where I'd get my lips to them and do a bunch of tiny kisses at them without actually making contact. I also will kiss the top of their heads, back of their necks, and back if they are on my shoulder (secured!)

My favorite is to kiss Richter in the corner of the mouth near his ear hole which results in the slow beardie eye closing, which I interpret as the "staaahhhpppp" but it's so cute :oops:

***EDIT- It's worth noting I am one of those with a compromised immune system and I've never gotten sick from doing this.

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
I kiss Charlie every day...and I have a compromised immune system (MS for the win, right, right?). My 3 year old will kiss Charlie, but barely...he doesn't really touch him so I allow it because he loves him so much.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Traildrifterphalanx: Squishy is the same, when i kiss the side of his mouth and closes his eyes like "was r u doing human." i don't know if it just me.. but i smell my beardie, he gives me the look of "i am not dirt, human." (on the head, the shoulders, and his beard.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
NBGwen: Kissing that Charlie is the best thing man kind has done! Charlie is not just a bearded dragon.. he is a DINOSAUR! *rawr* :)

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
BeardieLover232":1rysy8du said:
NBGwen: Kissing that Charlie is the best thing man kind has done! Charlie is not just a bearded dragon.. he is a DINOSAUR! *rawr* :)

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA - I literally am laughing reading this...my 3 yr old is BIG into T-rexes right now...so yes...RAWR DINOSAUR! Sidenote: he takes chunky marker lids, puts them on all his fingers and walks around saying "RAWR, I'm a T-REX! RAWR!"

Freaking adorable.

He LOVES Charlie so much...

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
NBGwen":zlogex4u said:
BeardieLover232":zlogex4u said:

BWAHAAHAHAHAHA - I literally am laughing reading this...my 3 yr old is BIG into T-rexes right now...so yes...RAWR DINOSAUR! Sidenote: he takes chunky marker lids, puts them on all his fingers and walks around saying "RAWR, I'm a T-REX! RAWR!"

Freaking adorable.

that is so cute! he is not just a T-Rex. he is a colorful T-rex. just you wait he is go into mega bearded dragonsaures. aka: MEGA Charlie. :p

92026-1786802761.jpg
BeardieLover232":oofxt4vp said:
JIeamcgee: they are so much fun to kiss! i love to kiss them a lot! :D <3
perlaarzola: Steve is so cute, he is like "eh". i kiss mine till he gives me the "stahp" face.
i kiss the beard, on top of the head, his back and his belly. he gives me the "really" face XDDD
thank you.. he's 6 months and my first beardie hope im doing a good job im trying very hard to do so.. :D

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
perlaarzola14":3apczkup said:
92026-1786802761.jpg
BeardieLover232":3apczkup said:
perlaarzola: Steve is so cute, he is like "eh". i kiss mine till he gives me the "stahp" face.
i kiss the beard, on top of the head, his back and his belly. he gives me the "really" face XDDD
thank you.. he's 6 months and my first beardie hope im doing a good job im trying very hard to do so.. :D

I think you are --- he's showing his happy colours and clearly loves you just as much as you do him. :)

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
BeardieLover232":3s7be373 said:
NBGwen":3s7be373 said:
BeardieLover232":3s7be373 said:

Freaking adorable.

that is so cute! he is not just a T-Rex. he is a colorful T-rex. just you wait he is go into mega bearded dragonsaures. aka: MEGA Charlie. :p

LOL - MEGA Charlie - that kills me...I need to do something with this...

NBGwen

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Carl
perlaarzola14":23tojyak said:
92026-1786802761.jpg
BeardieLover232":23tojyak said:

He is beautiful! Love his colouring :)

He is beautiful! Love his colouring :)[/quote]
92026-8802300938.jpg
thank you i really love him..
i didnt even wanted him but my 8 yr old insisted i should keep him and now i love him alot. he has become part of our family... :) :blob5:

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
perlaarzola14":icc8xypl said:
He is beautiful! Love his colouring :)
92026-8802300938.jpg
thank you i really love him..
i didn't even wanted him but my 8 yr old insisted i should keep him and now i love him alot. he has become part of our family... :) :blob5:[/quote]
i LOVE his background! bearded dragons are so easy to bond! i do love his colors :) it is pretty! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom