Where you get dubia roaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedrickrumohr

Hatchling Member
Hey guys,
I need to re-stock on dubia and I was wondering if anyone knew where to get cheap mixed nymphs?
Thanks!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
have you checked the forsale? usually this is the time of year the older dragons go to sleep for the winter and then people get over run with roaches and will sell them at good prices

tedrickrumohr

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Phoenix17June2009":jivuz0xs said:
have you checked the forsale? usually this is the time of year the older dragons go to sleep for the winter and then people get over run with roaches and will sell them at good prices

I have, but I just want to make sure I'm getting the best deal possible.

Like someone else said the roach guy is great. I ordered from him because I bought a starter kit that was very inexpensive. I will be buying all my roaches from him in the future.

Virus

Hatchling Member
I've always had nothing but the best experiences with A.F. Exotics. I just placed yet another order from him within the last week. After shopping around, I still find him to have the best deals out of anyone else.

wow. I just checked out A.F. Exotics and you are right, the prices are cheap and they include shipping in the cost. Thanks. I might have to go with them next time.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Hey also if you look at fauna classified under the feeder section you can find some really good deals. This one guy was selling 25 pairs (50 male and female adults) for $35 shipping included. Also lots of mixed on there as well.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
Virus":1pu4tvo2 said:
I've always had nothing but the best experiences with A.F. Exotics. I just placed yet another order from him within the last week. After shopping around, I still find him to have the best deals out of anyone else.
i agree. a.f. exotics is great to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom