Hungry girl!

lputnam

Hey everyone! My girl Apricot is a little over a year old and seems to have a big appetite right now. This morning she had her daily salad and 6 Dubia roaches, and seemed satisfied. About 45 minutes ago I caught her on camera munching on one of her fake plants. Luckily being home I went right in and removed the plant. I don’t think she ate too much, but I will keep an eye on her. She was clearly hungry, so I gave her some extra greens and squash, as well as a hornworm to help her fill up. Do beardies her age go through growth spurts where they eat more like a kid/teenager would?
Thanks!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well it's good that she likes greens ! Beardie appetites vary but some love food more than others. Give her a good sized salad every day but now you will have to take the fake plants out ASAP. I can't have those in my beardie tanks either, as pretty as they might look my guys would munch on them too and so they are a no go. :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom