Where can I order Turks online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadwick757

Hatchling Member
I have caught on to roaches and want to ditch the crickets once and for all. I have a small dubia colony going and was thinking of trying my hand at some turks. Anyone know where to find them online?

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
I hear not all animals like Turks, though. Some big name crested breeder said his animal ate some Turks and refuse more after that, but they love dubia and lobsters. Your best feeder would probably be lobsters nutritional wise because of the shell to meat ratio is pretty high, but keeping lobster can be a bit hairy. Unlike dubia and Turks, they can climb smooth surfaces like glass, so you'll need to apply Vaseline about 3-4 inch wide around the top so the lobsters can't climb out and all over the place.

palomino

I second the suggestion to order from The Bug Pros. I see that they have resumed selling Turks. I bought about 1-3K from them for less than $30 awhile back. That's more than enough to get a nice colony going. My dragon is now on a hunger strike and only eating Turks, which is a good thing.

Thank you!

I have been looking for a good place to buy Turks. I just ordered mine and they will be on their way. We got 1-4k smalls and 1-4k large for only $50 which isnt bad at all.

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom