When Does The Season Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenceP

Juat wondering when the season starts and ends? And is their any techniquie i can use to get them to breed?

Thanks
Laurence

LaurenceP

Original Poster
PLEASEEE!!!??? :cry:

Need To Get prepared and need to knwo wat to get if any body knows??? :roll:

Thanks
Laurence :D

coltonl

yah you really do need to get prepard because by the sounds of it, it doesnt sound like you have a clue what you are doing, no offence. i researched for almost 2 years before i got a beardie and then waited another year and a half until i started breeding them(i was researching breeding for a total of 3.5 years!!!!) and im still not an expert but who is, so what im trying to say is research is key!!! but to answer your question... there is no perticular breeding season for bearded dragons. here is a link to a breeder that really knows his and her stuff, just go to care info library http://www.exclusivedragons.com

LaurenceP

Original Poster
Thanks
and yeh i have researched for ages awswell. got loads of books magazines and carsheet but non of it goes into detail with the stuff like wat type of incubator i need n if i need to sprey the eggs.

coltonl

ok im sorry for assuming you didnt know what you were doing but by the questions...... i thought you didnt, so my appologise!
i use a hova-bator and u just put water in the bottom of the entire incubator! i use a rubermaid container in there with a lid and it has about 3 holes in the top 2mm big. i also use some vermiculite in the bottom of the tub with a lil under half of the vermiculite deep. You can spray the lid but dont spray the eggs directly because i heard it can cause molding(i dont knwo for sure if this is why but im about 90% sure it oe of the reasons).

if you have any other questions then im glad to tell my "opinion" of breeding, since theres always going to be different way but it is your responsibility to filter out the bad info because thats exactly what i did. Btw that link has basically EVERYTHING you would ever want to know about breeding and even the basic care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom