Whats up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom508

Juvie Member
all the people that keep posting the sex ads? i know they're being banned but still why bother posting on a site with no dumb people on it?????

that's where they need to go to a site with dumb people in abundance!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
On behalf of Alex and the other moderators, I apologize that you had to see the spam threads.
We are fully aware of them and had been trying our best to move them before they'd been seen by the members. If and when you come across these spam threads, please report them immediately (by clicking on the exclamation symbol). We check for reported posts often and it'd be much easier than to search through each and every forum.

Again, I'm very sorry.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Yes we are very sorry indeed and just as Gina said we really are trying to get rid of them before they are viewed.I would like to add that in addition to reportung them please feel free to PM me(or any Mod) as well so we can get to them as quickly as possible.I get email on my phone so if you PM me with something title SPAM alert I will do the best I can to get online asap to remove it.Alex will come up wit something soon hopefully until then if the title seems suspicious you might want to take caution prior to opening it.

Venom508

Juvie Member
Original Poster
mkay i totally spaced on reporting them i will if i see anymore.

dont be sorry i see it, it my fault i opened it!!

have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom