What morphs are my hatchlings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
062db88c.jpg

This the license of the mom and dad, what offsprings did I get? :)

So far they seem to be all yellow and only 1 greyish brown.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It says on the certificate sandfire yellow and sandfire red/gold. If they are what is listed, then they will develop a mix of those colors....yellowish/ orangey/ red. Mostly orangey color. They may change color quite a bit as they grow. If the parents have a great amount of color, the babies should develop that way also. Even some dragons that don't have a lot of color may produce some offspring that are higher colored than they. It's a waiting game to see how the babies turn out.

If they were actually from a TRUE “Sandfire” bloodline (almost every seller inaccurately calls their dragons “sandfires” these days) then you would have dragons from that bloodline, no more. They would not be any “morph” at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom