What kind of staple greens does your bearded dragon enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Collard greens and Dandelion greens are basically the only greens my dragons like.
They tolerate bok choy. They get it occasionally as it's my Uro's favorite.

-Brandon

drakedragon

Juvie Member
Mine has only just recently started eating collard greens. I want to get her used to those before I introduce other greens

mrsphate

Mine has eaten a bite or two of collard greens, but loves butternut squash. has eaten a few green beans, but will chomp up the squash :) So I guess no greens that he enjoys. But squash is a staple too and he loves it :) (for being 7 and never having a veg before, that is pretty awesome!)

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Mines same as Brandons. She pretty much only likes dandelion greens and collard greens. She used to like mustard greens too but now she will just tolerate it.

bobbycarp

Hatchling Member
Dandelion but really doesn't like any of them unless he is hungry and it's the only food available. Letting some kohlrabi in the garden stay out for greens. Sick of paying money for things he won't eat. He has eaten collard, mustard, kale, and pretty much any turnip green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom