Salad ideas

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hello, strangers of the internet. My beardie Leo is getting closer to his diet-transition stage and I'm figuring out his likes and dislikes at the moment, so I'm out seeking advice: I'd love to hear any and all suggestions on which greens, veggies and fruit to try out with him! So far he loves cilantro, he'll nibble on some collard greens if he's hungry, he'll nibble on some basil, he is neutral with all types of squash, he is obsessed with bell peppers, he'll turn his nose up to cucumbers and he doesn't care for mint... I'm aware some of the listed foods can't be fed daily, I'm working on finding a few more staples in my area. My cousin's friend grows greens so I'll be looking to get some mustard and turnip greens, she might have alfalfa as well so I'll see what I can get my hands on. What is/are your beardie's/beardies' favorite foods? Thanks,

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
sir henry's all time favorite, hands down, is dandelion greens! but we do a general rotation of dandelion, collard, mustard, kale, and watercress topped with various colored peppers, yellow squash, zucchini and sweet potato. for treats he occasionally gets raspberries or blueberries

here's a website of options in case you don't have it yet. kale has been studied further since the list was made and is now considered a staple green. Nutrition Content

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom