What color determines what the baby beardies will grow up to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two baby beardies and they have orange by there ear hole,the female has a sandy yellow color to her and the male has yellow color to him. The colors are on there backs

SuperMom30

Hatchling Member
What were the parents? If you have no info on the color of there parents there is really know way to know for sure. Do you happen to have any pic's?

kingbabybeardie

Original Poster
i messed up, jacks back 2 and keira's back is jacks back. and keira's back is on the white napkin and jacks back is on the brown table. jack sparrow and keira knightley are my pet's names. :blob5: :blob8: :D :D :D :D

kingbabybeardie

Original Poster
could you tell me what they are going to grow up to be, jack has a brown and yellow on his back and keira looks like sand yellow on her back.

Niexist

Just curious I have an orange x snow dragon, can anyone link a pic to this combination or the two seperate ones

kingbabybeardie

Original Poster
I think the dad was a german giant and the mom was a sunfire,what will they grow up to be? Keira looks like a sunfire and so does jack but jack is bigger and and has aditional brown by the yellow on the back, they were born for the same batch and jack may be a couple days older

kingbabybeardie

Original Poster
I should name them night watch and day watch LOL, this behavior is very odd to me. I need advice asap on the active behavior of jack being active in the day and keira at night.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
kingbabybeardie":e6544 said:
I should name them night watch and day watch LOL, this behavior is very odd to me. I need advice asap on the active behavior of jack being active in the day and keira at night.
Are they housed together?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
kingbabybeardie":27e6d said:
yes for time being
Well this is only a guess but sense beardies are solitary creatures and prefer to have their own territory they might be taking shifts so they are each getting their own time having the run of the viv. Just a thought!

BTW adorable babies. :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom