Weird noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I heard the noise but it didnt look like it came from her----------she was puffing her beard was this in the morning? Mine puff their beards out in the morning after waking up
Karrie

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2h72vpd4 said:
I heard the noise but it didnt look like it came from her----------she was puffing her beard was this in the morning? Mine puff their beards out in the morning after waking up
Karrie
Yea it was in the morning and I swear the noise came from her. She did this like 8 times. At 25 seconds that when she made the noise in the video.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok I heard noise once --- lets see who else can think of whats going on
Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The noise itself appears to be from gasping. I'm not sure what is causing the gasping. It looks like maybe a hiccup or something like that. How frequent is it? If it has been happening the entire time she's been with you, it may be a normal behavior for her. She looks pretty alert and healthy based on the video.

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
CooperDragon":7e43zncb said:
The noise itself appears to be from gasping. I'm not sure what is causing the gasping. It looks like maybe a hiccup or something like that. How frequent is it? If it has been happening the entire time she's been with you, it may be a normal behavior for her. She looks pretty alert and healthy based on the video.
This has been the most recent that she has done this noise. Last time she Did this was like a month ago. But when I first got her this was really often.i really don’t know what it could be.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If it's that infrequent, I probably wouldn't worry about it much as long as she is active, eating well, and isn't showing signs of stress or illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom