weird acting

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdcman75

Help Molly is not eating a lot I gave her a bath but I found a white not circular more like a american football? Thing in her tank... it was huge... is this poop or a egg???

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How old is Molly? A picture would be helpful if possible.
The description sounds like it is likely an egg though.
How long has she not been eating a lot? Has she gained weight recently or lost weight?
Have you noticed any different behavior such as restlessness, digging or scratching at the substrate or a black beard?

Tracie

acdcman75

Original Poster
Yes she had a black beard digs and keeps acting weird she has only eat a tiny bit the past two days... today she barely ate at all but runs around and is fat as ever

acdcman75

Original Poster
Here it is second time now I know its poop so I am currently giving her a 20 min bath I thought her drinking in the bath for five was enough

IMG_20130728_190610_749.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....that's an egg. She should have a lay box, she is agitated + needs to lay. Some dragons will eventually just scatter them around the tank, but they can become eggbound if they don't have what they consider to be a good laying site, so it's bet to make up a laying box. You'll find all you need to need in the breeding forum here on this site, there's a sticky thread at the top that is an excellent tutorial for when your dragon is about to lay .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom