Ware do you keep your crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mraw

I keep my crickets in a exo terra cricket keeper and they keep on escaping into my house. What do you guys keep your crickets in to keep them from escaping.

illuminis

Hatchling Member
I have mine in a 10g tote with the lid (with 2 screen covered holes). I put empty paper towel rolls and a couple egg cartons. I use the rolls for getting them into a oatmeal container for dusting.

TeddyLC

I kept mine in a critter keeper, too, but I had to put a bit of tape where the handles' hinges are - the littlest crickets could get out through there! Bigger crickets had no problem staying in, although they'd get out of my dragon's tank sometimes. =\

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Mine arrive in a mailer tube, I then tip them out into a 30L tub, and separate them into 70 -80 cricket batches and they go into old Piscus/ BioLabs cricket tubs with some fresh carrot, some adult beardie pellets in each) and I keep these 9 - 12 tubs in a cardboard box , layers of 4 separate by egg holders (for good air flow).

Works for me.

I always manage to loose a few on the transfer ,and when getting the meals ready. No problem, we have a friendly wild water skink who visits inside and I suspect she catches most the rogues and eats them (she has really beefed up since she started visiting us).

mraw

Original Poster
How many small crickets could I put in a 20 gallon 16.880H x 18.630W x 22.130L sterlite container?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom