vivarium decor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoulon

Was wondering if everyone could post up on how they obtained their driftwood and or rocks or anything else they use.(maybe even pic's?) I've looked high nd low for outstanding peices of driftwood but have had no luck =/

Lara

I am considering putting granite offcuts in my cages, different thickness and so forth since I personally find driftwood and such to be well, hard to clean. Maybe it's easy but when I look at it I always imagine it to be full of bacteria

Shoulon

Original Poster
well I recently learned of the term "flag stones" which are very nice stones to be used in a viv =)

Shoulon

Original Poster
Iknow right? Their very nice, simple. And many possibilitys like stacking or even use sand between them D= (would look very nice.)

Lara

It would, but how hard is it gonna be to clean? If you have to take out each individual stone, or if you grout them together you have to have a tank with a lid to take it out, and if there's sand inbetween that's gonna be a mess when you have to take it out.
But it just depends on the effort your willing to go through for your little one, if it's not too much trouble I say go for it.

I use the astroturf, as I take out the "sheet" and put a new one in while I wash the old one with the astroturf cleaner, and hang it on the washing line to dry. Downside is I cant put too many too heavy furniture in there since I have to remove everything to get the turf out. :(

Why do there have to be so many options? :blob5:

Whichever you deside i have a feeling it'll look great. :D

Shoulon

Original Poster
Your kinda over thinkin this lol. I didn't mean the entire floor with them. Like they oul make a sand enviroment a little more safe and solid. Their still rocks, any rock would need to be cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom