My first enclosure!
48" L x 24" W x 18" H
My dad does tiles for a living, so I had his help with putting them in
image_2-1.jpeg

image_4-1.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

Also, I made him a handmade name sign! Cut it and painted it all by hand and used store-bought black letters
image_1-1.jpeg

Wow, some beautiful and creative set-ups you all have! I'm gonna have to steal some ideas :p

Here's the set up for Flyboy (it's a WIP as I still need to get him closer to the UV):

ig9jq0.jpg

DogDragonChizu

I just set up my beardie's 75 gallon tank. I have UVB light bulbs coming in the mail so that will be fixed. I have been checking temperatures to be sure it stays the right temp. As he gets older I plan to buy or build some better basking/climbing spots. He is still growing but he is very happy in the new tank. Had in a small 10 gallon before since it was all I had.
3XIrtv8.jpg

and here is a close up of my little Thorn. He is only about a month and a half old.
hf99jOP.jpg

rattazzios

Hatchling Member
I see alot of pictures with tile floors. They look really nice but my only concern is dont they get really cold? If not i think theyd be a great alternative for me instead of the carpet. Looks nicer and easier to clean. Figure ill post a pic of my viv too.
053_zpsaf346a57.jpg

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
here are some pics (badly taken pics) of my sweet baby kovu's cage. It is lion king themed. took forever! but he loves it at least it seems like it...im still waiting for some lights to get here in the mail to put them in but until then heres what i got

Lorrenee

TwelveVacancies":3gurhorl said:
Wow, some beautiful and creative set-ups you all have! I'm gonna have to steal some ideas :p

Here's the set up for Flyboy (it's a WIP as I still need to get him closer to the UV):

ig9jq0.jpg

I love this! Where did you find those beautiful branches?

Lorrenee":1bgi0jyr said:
I love this! Where did you find those beautiful branches?

Thanks! They're from our tree (eucalyptus I think) out the back. I baked them to kill everything off and then peeled the bark so they looked nice and clean. He's too big for them already, though :shock: and has a new set up to get him the correct distance from the UV.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom