Viv pics only thread

icelore

Juvie Member
Nicadorra":1nry9jn8 said:
0d6cfcd72cd5a6752b330344748b3371_zps86675353.jpg

1175fcdcec5d99d6bcd1c8f65f9f3621_zps909d7f1d.jpg

Here are some pictures of my "kids" viv for their new to be beardie (ok so it's really for me, what can I say :wink: ). Have I done ok? What should I fix/change before we pick up our new guy this weekend? (Description of set up in post above)
Thanks all for you input to be - and for the wonderful help I have garnered on this site!

Make sure your florescent UV tube (assuming that's what that is!) is mounted *inside* that tank, close the the basking spot (6-8in for the ReptiSun 10.0)/ Having it on top of the screen filters out a lot of the positive spectrum they need. Other then that, it looks really nice.

Creeps

Heres couple pics of my enclosure i had made for Creeps.
it's 4x2x2....glass sliding doors on front, vented out the back
Reptisun 10.0 mounted inside,,,,basking light on the Right side.....Just have a CHE on the left side for now since it's freezing here, starting to warm up.....Thoughts on if I should put a light in there for the cool side, or just not put anything in at all??? maybe a little darker would be best for him, or a lower wattage bulb for extra light but still keep it cool???

Annuhh5

This is Pebbles' set up. Still working on it though.

280tvmx.jpg

148gaav.jpg

I just ordered a Sand Mat from Exo Terra. Can't wait till it comes. Will be much better.

This is Flyboy's new enclosure, a Reptile One Saburra 120 w/ cabinet. It's a lovely viv but nothing sticks to the surface, so I can't put his new hammock up. :(

290v9dg.jpg

(Lights were too low here, which I've fixed as you can see in the next photo)
122oqis.jpg

345bygo.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Emmett's tank all done in the new national geographic décor with his 3-d background
The cool side...yep made him curtains, hammock, blanket and pillow to match the Mayan Rainforest theme

His basking side

Shathan

I have the nat geo mercury uvb 125watt(it was burn't in).

I definitely dont like the look of my terrarium right now I'm open to suggestions. I need to figure out the back drop cover and should I raise his basking area(I don't it to be too close to the UVB).

eieVmZ6.jpg

FabZ

Just moved may 1st, had to buy a new tank..

(115 gal., housing 2 female beardies):
photo_2.jpg

(85 gal., housing 1 male beardie):
photo.jpg

(40 gal. vert., housing 1 male ambilobe):
photo_3.jpg

SimoneV

This is mine:
used to be like this:

6ci2r.jpg

then it went to this:
9a6r.jpg

And i changed it again a few months back but i don't have a picture of it.
This one is 100x50x50cm

And this saturday he gets a new terrarium a 120x60x60cm
I'll post new pic when it's done and he's in it :)

greets!
Simone

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom