Vitamins, Minerals and Calcium ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often should i dust/put vitamins and minerals on my baby's food? Should I do it everyday or only a few times a week ?

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Generally you want to dust insects with calcium 5 times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) and then dust with Multivitamins 2 times a week, (Saturday and Sunday)
If you have proper uvb you dont usually need any d3 added however i offer calcium with d3 on Thursday and Friday rather than calcium without d3 for now even with proper uvb tube lighting.

maggie2311

Original Poster
The supplements I have state on the label that contain "your pet's daily requirement of calcium, vitamins, minerals and trace elements." does this mean that I should use this for my baby's food every day ?

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
Can you post a picture of the supplement or tell me the brand of it? Multivitamins have vitamins, minerals and calcium but should only be used twice a week like i stated above.

VenusAndSaturn

Sub-Adult Member
I have no idea about that, i assume its just multivitamins and should be treated as such but i prefer using repti-cal for multivitamins since its a known good brand.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't know that brand either, but if it says it contains calcium as well, then I'd treat it as an all-in-one. I would dust the bugs in a nice even coating of it at every meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom