Very, very awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Tell me this isn't the most awkward eating position, haha.

Took this picture a few weeks ago because I thought it was funny.

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
This is his way of backing up. He hunches his body and pops up his tail.

And then his flabby belly just adds to the humour.

When I saw him do this I laughed and went "ew".

HAHA.. I'm glad I saw this because my beardie Dizaster does the same thing! ... minus the popped tail thing... :) I'm always thinking gosh thats so weird I hope he isn't the only one that does that.

Haha yeah he's examining that salad pretty critically. :shock: Almost looks like his floor is sticky and he doesn't want to walk on it or something.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
to whom it may concern: this is my salad and don't you dare to come close to it or make any kind of move towards it or me while i'm eating

Ha haha....My beardie eats like that too sometimes!! It is funny to see that as he eats his belly gets bigger and starts to hang down to the ground!!! Nice pis though!

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Its the rare times I do see him eating the salads I make for him >_<

9/10 he doesn't eat them (and my salads are beautiful!). Its like he holds out for the darn worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom