Can someone help me figure out why her beard is dark?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
It was slightly dark for a couple of hours. But, a second ago it was pretty dark. It seems to get bright when she eats greens. It was bright most of the day
Earlier I took her out of her tank. This made her mad. But, her beard was bright for a few hours after this. I needed to take her out to clean her tank.
She laid eggs yesterday. I’m scared it’s something to do with that.
She seems to be eating good. And acting the same as when it was bright.
Does anyone know what it could be?
The picture is how bright it is after she eats greens. The second picture is the darkest I saw it. Most of the time it was brighter

Attachments

• 4BE4E964-E024-45C0-9047-EEB59A51C025.jpeg
    4BE4E964-E024-45C0-9047-EEB59A51C025.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 37
  • CCE913BD-3B12-46F1-83BD-9EA527F09499.jpeg
    CCE913BD-3B12-46F1-83BD-9EA527F09499.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 31

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It was slightly dark for a couple of hours. But, a second ago it was pretty dark. It seems to get bright when she eats greens. It was bright most of the day
Earlier I took her out of her tank. This made her mad. But, her beard was bright for a few hours after this. I needed to take her out to clean her tank.
She laid eggs yesterday. I’m scared it’s something to do with that.
She seems to be eating good. And acting the same as when it was bright.
Does anyone know what it could be?
The picture is how bright it is after she eats greens. The second picture is the darkest I saw it. Most of the time it was brighter
Their moods change and the beard reflects that -- shes fine -- she was probably upset about the tank cleaning

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Their moods change and the beard reflects that -- shes fine -- she was probably upset about the tank cleaning
Ok, thank you so much! I was just so scared something might have been wrong because she just laid eggs. I didn’t want to take her out because i didn’t want to make her mad. She normally Dosent stay mad when I take her out though. But, her tank was really sandy.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok, thank you so much! I was just so scared something might have been wrong because she just laid eggs. I didn’t want to take her out because i didn’t want to make her mad. She normally Dosent stay mad when I take her out though. But, her tank was really sandy.
She's a typical female - it's called hormones

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom