Uh-oh I got a new baby beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Myron is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. :blob5: :mrgreen: and Toothless! Lots more oranges, and less of the yellows in him, but a very pretty dragon! :D

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks, everyone. The babies change so fast, it is really hard to tell exactly what they will look like after a few sheds, let alone when they are adults!

Toothless is beautiful. I love that bright orange with those bars. It's possible Spring will brighten some, time will tell. :D

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
I look forward to seeing what Spring will look like over time! :) She looks like she will be quite beautiful. I already see her bulking out, and some reds showing up on her spine :D

Toothless thanks everyone for the compliments. :wink:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":3kvh9e4w said:
I look forward to seeing what Spring will look like over time! :) She looks like she will be quite beautiful. I already see her bulking out, and some reds showing up on her spine :D

Toothless thanks everyone for the compliments. :wink:

Spring is a hoglet. She will eat anything and everything and she is very sweet, loyal and intelligent. I can already tell so much about how she is going to be and she is only 4 months old. I love her to pieces! :)

Was Toothless like that, too...eating anything and everything? :lol:

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Yep! If it moved, he was on it. X3 Not so much with Veggies, but he eats them anyway for his momma.

I think it's Lynn's care that makes such a difference! I've never had an appatite problem with any of the beardies I got from her. Coconut was even more of a pig than Toothless! 108 in a sitting! :shock: He didn't grow as much though.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":2e1bgmbq said:
Yep! If it moved, he was on it. X3 Not so much with Veggies, but he eats them anyway for his momma.

I think it's Lynn's care that makes such a difference! I've never had an appatite problem with any of the beardies I got from her. Coconut was even more of a pig than Toothless! 108 in a sitting! :shock: He didn't grow as much though.

Spring isn't from Lynn, she is from Heather at Fairy Tail, so maybe it is just the good genetics, or Heather started them out right and Lynn took it from there with yours! Pretty cool!

108 in a sitting! :shock:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":1kpu8qrt said:
Oh yeah! I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that while I got my baby from Lynn, it's parents are Heathers. :oops:

I think it is awesome that you feel the same way about Lynn's husbandry as I do about Heather. There has to be that reason Heather would trust her babies with Lynn - she must be wonderful. :D

Since you posted the Toothless pics, I keep looking at Spring and wondering....what on Earth will she look like???

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":2iyolioa said:
Oh yeah! I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that while I got my baby from Lynn, it's parents are Heathers. :oops:

I showed Heather a picture of Toothless and he is the most tangerine baby she has seen from that pairing! She would love to see a full-body shot so she can see body shape and head shape. Do you mind sharing any more pics? :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
what gorgeous beardies,,all of them are so very pretty. Love the orange coloring and the yellow.

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
ShannyBeard":1b8wk56u said:
BeardieMommy3991":1b8wk56u said:

I showed Heather a picture of Toothless and he is the most tangerine baby she has seen from that pairing! She would love to see a full-body shot so she can see body shape and head shape. Do you mind sharing any more pics? :D

Sure! He is his "cold" colors now (he was just out playing),but I will go take some anyway. If she wants more in his happy colors, I can take some of them too. Just look on his thread- "Toothless the Day Fury"

EDIT: I posted them

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":tnuwetjt said:
ShannyBeard":tnuwetjt said:
BeardieMommy3991":tnuwetjt said:

Sure! He is his "cold" colors now (he was just out playing),but I will go take some anyway. If she wants more in his happy colors, I can take some of them too. Just look on his thread- "Toothless the Day Fury"

EDIT: I posted them

The Day Fury...? That is so funny. I will send her the pics tonight and we'll see what she says. :D

Spring is losing her light green colors now. She has darker blue bars when she is cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom