Uh-oh I got a new baby beardie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
When we went to ReptiCon a few weeks ago I spotted this sweet faced little girl. She is from Fairy Tail Dragons, and is the product of Etro x Prada, and they are English Belgium hypo x Marketed Leucistic. She's my first really light colored dragon, since I usually am attracted to the oranges and reds. She was so white and had a very sweet look on her face, and she loves to be held. :D

Here she is:
7304444330_3bd402758d.jpg

7304443198_a3623d93eb.jpg

We have named her Spring because of her coloring. She didn't have a second of relocation stress and has been pigging out on baby silks and little crickets, and she eats her collards. YAY. :love5:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, she is so PRETTY!!! "Spring" is a very fitting name, I think.

Her light spots almost look like a baby blue in contrast with her red "racing stripes".

Congrats! :mrgreen:

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! :) She is just so sweet, always with her happy face looking up at us, wanting to come out or to be fed. She has been doing a lot of arm waving because Chief is always everywhere...LOL...but she doesn't seem stressed at all. She was born 3/20/12.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
TASTIGER":2t9a7crn said:
ShannyBeard":2t9a7crn said:
TASTIGER":2t9a7crn said:
so how did you talk the hubby into this one :mrgreen:

HAHAHA. I just batted my baby blues. lol

He hasn't shown you HIS baby? :shock:
NOO what have i missed??

He probably posted him on Facebook since he is from Brenda Gore. Are you in the Facebook group? I can't handle the book of the face so I don't know what goes on there. Hahahaha. He got a little baby hypo trans leather that is almost micro scale. His name is Myron and he is a coral. He's super cute. :D

So we have two little babies in the house. Yikes, right?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
no i havent seen his new baby :shock:

you guys must have bugs coming out of your ears lol babies eat so much!!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
TASTIGER":2fjv2325 said:
no i havent seen his new baby :shock:

you guys must have bugs coming out of your ears lol babies eat so much!!
Thank goodness we raise silkworms or I don't know what we would do. :shock: Now Spring thinks every time I put my fingers into her bin there is a worm on the end of it. LOl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom