Two nights in a row

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
He will be happy when your home!!!
You were right. Today we returned home. I asked my father-in-law to give him a fresh salad every day. He did just that, but Foxy didn’t even touch the food while we were gone. Today we returned and offered him greens, he attacked them as if he had not eaten for a week. I gave him more roaches today, and now he is resting very pleased with himself.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
You don't have to apologize! I was the one who felt a little stupid. I need to learn to recognize typos in words based on the meaning of the sentence, so far I have problems with this. And in addition, I am always afraid that I might say something and it will turn out to be a slang figure for the American version of English and it will look funny or, even worse, offensive. So feel free and correct my mistakes. :)
Same here 🙂

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
You were right. Today we returned home. I asked my father-in-law to give him a fresh salad every day. He did just that, but Foxy didn’t even touch the food while we were gone. Today we returned and offered him greens, he attacked them as if he had not eaten for a week. I gave him more roaches today, and now he is resting very pleased with himself.
See he missed you 🙂
Them bonding with us isn't something we just say, they really do. Over the years I've seen my beardies react differently to different people on multiple occasions. They even play favorites between Christina and I.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
You don't have to apologize! I was the one who felt a little stupid. I need to learn to recognize typos in words based on the meaning of the sentence, so far I have problems with this. And in addition, I am always afraid that I might say something and it will turn out to be a slang figure for the American version of English and it will look funny or, even worse, offensive. So feel free and correct my mistakes. :)
Reference my posts....English is my first language but when I type about beardies, my fingers can't keep up with the excitement! Typos everywhere. I am going to go back and fix them (one day) but this website is therapeutic LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Reference my posts....English is my first language but when I type about beardies, my fingers can't keep up with the excitement! Typos everywhere. I am going to go back and fix them (one day) but this website is therapeutic LOL
I agree 100% 👍

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow that is a very cute pose! So, he sleeps like this now, every night? They can definitely sleep in some
crazy positions!

Tracie

RachelG

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Frank Ocean
It's giving
post-208485-0-07439000-1428602412_thumb.jpg

I think your girl looks better 😎🏍️🦎

1717210759433.jpg

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom