Glass surfing right before bed

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Twice she has glass surfed right when I turn off the lights. She would be settled right before this. She did it once today. And once Wednesday, the day she laid eggs. I thought it was just because she laid eggs, so she was a little restless that day. It was fine since then until today. She is also shedding, I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. Most of the time she’ll go right to a spot to sleep.
Also, the other nights besides these two. She’ll be basking, then when I turn off the lights she’ll jump down and go into a corner. It is a tight corner. She will lay down and do a digging motion and slide in to get as tightly into the corner as possible. I thought this could be from shedding too. But, I’m not sure.

Last edited:

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Also, she has been doing little wiggles tonight. And her lights have been off for awhile. She might be up when she does them though. I’m not sure what that is about. Does anyone know?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom