Two Girls on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Mummy red is just stunning! All of the parents are stunning but I think she is just amazing!!! You are going to get some fabulous babies!!!

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
I have been drooling over Fire and Ice beardies since I figured out what a beardie was! I love their yellow - If I could figure out how to get another beardie in my room I would totally go for a yellow leatherback, but I'm not that crazy as of yet. I'm sure I will be soon enough hehe Coral and Brom are amazing colors :drool:

I'm so excited to see your girls!! Do you have any names in mind yet? Are you going to go with a theme, keeping it Greek like Argos?

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
McSkweeky":d57622os said:
I have been drooling over Fire and Ice beardies since I figured out what a beardie was! I love their yellow - If I could figure out how to get another beardie in my room I would totally go for a yellow leatherback, but I'm not that crazy as of yet. I'm sure I will be soon enough hehe Coral and Brom are amazing colors :drool:

I'm so excited to see your girls!! Do you have any names in mind yet? Are you going to go with a theme, keeping it Greek like Argos?

unfortunately F&I dragons are really expensive if you want what they consider "collector" quality. I went on a payment plan so it wouldn't seem to hurt as much. If I had to pay the whole bill at once, I would :puke: when I put the money down on them, I had full intensions to breed them ... but after reading Tom's thread about breeding, I probably won't

I might keep going with the greek names .... I might have to google "wives of Argos" :wink:

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
MrWhite":jlh8qnom said:
the red girls parents:

*Mom*
Coral2_small.jpg

*Dad*
Brom_medium.jpg

The Citrus girls parents:

*Mom*
Elora1_medium.jpg

*Dad*
Scorpio_medium1.jpg

BTW, these picture are from the F&I website.
Love the pictures of the parents!

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
athenacp":3ai99t8n said:
MrWhite":3ai99t8n said:
the girls are in Philadelphia ... only about 320 miles to go :blob8:

OOOO where in Philly??? Not too far from me :twisted: lol only j/k!

:lol: it's out for delivery at the moment, probably be here around 10:30 I believe :blob5:

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":1gq180bu said:
When is 10.30??? Remember now, pics right out of their boxes!!!

45 minutes from now, I'm 5 hours behind you I believe. I'm at work, my wife will be there to receive the package and then give me a call to come home to unwrap the little bundles of joy... The camera is ready :mrgreen:

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BTW, these are 6" babies so I don't expect them to have completely crazy colors right off the bat. Argos was a 12" juvie when I got him so his colors where already starting to show.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hehe! But baby babies are all so cute so pics are soooo important!!! Kazi was grey when I got him-didn't make him any less adorable!!!!!

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":2sgfc8lq said:
Sooo exciting!!! I totally wouldn't be able to wait for my hubby to get home!

yeah, I totally expect my wife to open up the box even though I told her to wait :lol:

I spent lastnight getting my two 20L tanks all ready for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom