toys, enrichment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiva

Hatchling Member
love seeing pics with the cuddle toys and now will have to find something for Puppy and Kitty to cuddle

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
I found it in a dollar store. I just couldn't resist it when I saw it and Draco loves it. I have more pictures of him with it but I didn't want to bore everybody :mrgreen:

StaceysBuddy

Juvie Member
I seen pictures of beardies in cat beds. Not really a toy but a nice bed out of their tank. And at Petco they had a mini cat bed for ferrets I believe. & For "toys" I just pile pillows or random objects to make an obstacle course, Buddy just loves to get to the top of everything!

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
StaceysBuddy":2qp04pa2 said:
I seen pictures of beardies in cat beds. Not really a toy but a nice bed out of their tank. And at Petco they had a mini cat bed for ferrets I believe. & For "toys" I just pile pillows or random objects to make an obstacle course, Buddy just loves to get to the top of everything!

I never thought about the mini beds for ferrets. :blob5: :blob5: oh oh oh Off to the petstore tomorrow! :mrgreen: Oh boy I just might have to get that 40 gallon breeder tank alot sooner then I thought. :D Just for all the stuff for Draco not because of his size. :lol:

kayleenxx

Original Poster
oh thats cute. the blue colors the same color as on my bathroom rug, maybe its the color thing! :] i gave her a small bernese mountain dog stuffed animal, she seems to LOVE it, she will rest her wittle head on it and nap. :] i'd like to invest in some sort of jungle gym thing too, she likes to climb on her perch, she wont climb on my furniture, maybe she's still a bit spooked from my cats, i have them out when she is out, but she must smell them.
sorry, im babbling. ;] lol
the point of this was to say, i found a toy, she loves it. :] she doesnt play with it, but she loves it.

PetLover

Hatchling Member
Kayleenxx, where did you buy that tree branch that your beardie is basking on in the last 3 pictures in k_dudz's album? She seems to really enjoy climbing and resting on it. I want one! Also, how big is the tank that you have her in. It seems to be a perfect size. Could you tell me how long your beardie is now that she's an adult? Thanks.

kayleenxx

Original Poster
she moreso likes to sleep on it rather than play with it , but here is Tempy half laying on her stuffed berner :p
IMG_6257.jpg

kayleenxx

Original Poster
also, i cut a piece off of my mexican blanket for her to use at night, she fell asleep shortly after this pic was taken.. is this alright? :/
IMG_6264.jpg

reddragon087

Juvie Member
I got Loki a little Halloween bear from PetSmart the other day since it was on sale for $1.99,
it was so cute. I put it in her cage and she created a new sport...bearded dragon wrestling..omg
she trampled all over it and put it to shame for the three count. I wish I could have got it on
video.

kayleenxx

Original Poster
PetLover":2gka9zmh said:
Kayleenxx, where did you buy that tree branch that your beardie is basking on in the last 3 pictures in k_dudz's album? She seems to really enjoy climbing and resting on it. I want one! Also, how big is the tank that you have her in. It seems to be a perfect size. Could you tell me how long your beardie is now that she's an adult? Thanks.

the tank i have her in is a 50 gallon. the branch, im not sure, i know the person i got her from got most of the things for her at the humane society and leaping lizards. she's a rescue and she came with all her toys. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom