Enrichment Videos

I wanted to share the enrichment videos my beardie has been watching because he’s never liked the videos/games targeted towards reptiles.
Here’s the channel he really likes: https://youtube.com/@HeyBear?si=222K_DAOffnq2LlK
That channel actually has livestreams I run for him if I have him sitting at my desk with me. Just general colorful sensory videos targeted towards babies are very enriching for him, but the dancing fruits and veggies are a favorite.
It’s great if your beardie’s recovering from an injury/procedure and can’t exercise as much. Or if you have to keep biosecurity high (infections, etc.) and can’t use rope/fabric/porous toys.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is very sweet, a lot of people tend to leave videos, music, etc on for their dragons if they are at
home, or away for part of the day. I think they probably appreciate that, just for some background noise
or interaction.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom