Toruk Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some updated photos of Toruk. 7 months old now he is 17 inches long and I am just in love with his color!!

Toruk3.jpg

Toruk2.jpg

Toruk.jpg

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is some better pictures of him and his color.

That is what Toruk looked like when we first got him...

PC140227.jpg

Now look how much he has grown and changed! My boy is getting soooooo big!!!

P5170461.jpg

P5170463.jpg

P5170464.jpg

P5170466.jpg

P5170467.jpg

P5170468.jpg

P5170469.jpg

NCSUCarrie

Juvie Member
awwwww he got so big and handsome !! I remember seeing one of the earlier threads :)
Loved the new pics :) He's got BEAUTIFUL colors :) :)

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
When we first got him his tail looked like a velociraptor and his colors were super dark and we figured since he had one beardie with light colors we wanted one with dark but his tail was also the one not bit and his toes were not bite and he ate like a pig so we scored. Now he decided to bite the tip of his tail off at around 3 months old. His color has changed and its beautiful and he STILL eats like a pig!

Gragrac

Are his feet in shed or are they naturally that color? Because they are ADORABLE. How they're all lavender underneath... <3

ReptileGuardian

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Some of his feet color has a blue tint but if I take photos of him and you see his feet REALLY blue it is because when he runs in the watch the blue sand we have kind of dye's his feet blue and eventually shed's it off and starts all over but its white with a blue tint to his feet. I LOVE his color!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom