Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":f75c6 said:
You guy are TOO funny. Do I feel harassed? Just a little maybe or A LOT. :lol:

You gotta love us!

Tag your it! :laughing6:
Your turn! :wink:
Let's me off the hook for a minute. :silent:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":b58cf said:
You guy are TOO funny. Do I feel harassed? Just a little maybe or A LOT. :lol:
Well, you were warned of the rules to acquiring new babies. :mrgreen:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Ok, this is too much for me to stand, now I'm jumping in............... :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

:bikerwave: So we're all driving to your house Diane, to see the new baby if we don't get pics soon, :wink:

I'm so happy for you, and am soooooooooooo glad your baby came safely, no rush..............but please hurry! :lurk:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm having a problem with photobucket, the truth. Firefox just :banghead: crashed.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Photobucket has been acting really strange lately for me too. It freezes up, it doesn't automatically copy the IMG codes anymore when I click on them, and alot of my images are not uploading on the first try. :angry5:
Navigation within my albums is really slow but if I'm there not logged in just looking for a goofy pic to post it works fine. :roll:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I gave her a bath and she did some jerking moving along the towel, just like I remember all your babies doing Barb. right now i'm typing with one hand as she's sitting on the other one. :p

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I too, have had problems with photobucket, I had to upload all my recent pics one at a time, bulk loading wouldn't work, maybe we all should send an e-mail and let them know.

Diane, are you going to start a thread on your baby?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yeah she will bathe in the bathtub too...she likes that as well, then she can swim laps if she feels like it.
That is funny to watch lil' gators swimming laps back and forth. :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
For those that requested pic's of clutch #2 here are a few that are ready to go.
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=117280 f=2 ]

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Okay I promised Trish and James new pic's of Capt'N so here are a few from yesterday.

Capt'N ARRRG Matie! :lol:
DSC05027.jpg

He also has Ms. Tiggs' eyes
DSC05029.jpg

DSC05028.jpg

I've told Trish this but thought I'd share it with everyone else...I've been having a slight
issue with babies from clutch #2 getting over the divider wall to clutch #1 side...nothing
has happened to make it a scary thing the bigger ones really don't seem to mind...I've sense
rectified the problem...but what was rather odd about it was the beardie from clutch 2 that
seemed to have the most ease getting over the wall was actually Capt'N. :shock: That little
booger is one jumping beardie.... :shock: from the floor of his side not from the wood...he
jumps to the top of the wall (which is 18 inches tall)and then jumps down to the other side...
he has no fear. Gonna be one of those escape artist beardies...beware Trish and James. :lol:
The other 5 or so babies were jumping to the top of the hanging Reptisun fixture and walking
across to the other side then jumping down. My issue was I wasn't placing the peice of basking
wood in the correct position after cleaning...it was just a slight bit off.

Steve I will try to get pic's of baby #4 for you sometime today if not in the morning. :wink:

Here's a pic that I thought was cute.............
DSC05022.jpg

Random pic's of babies from clutch 2.
DSC05003.jpg

DSC05005.jpg

DSC05004.jpg

I was gather babies from clutch 2 to place back into their clean viv from their bath...
they looked like Beardie Bouquets to me. :lol:
DSC05010.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC05006.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

Both parents are currently brumating...Blaze did wake up yesterday for a bath unlike the
last several weeks. He actually woke all on his own... :eek:
DSC05012.jpg

DSC05017.jpg

DSC05018.jpg

Ready for a salad.
DSC03304.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh my word, Barbara, I just love the pics of the babies, they are so precious, looking at their mommy, love the caption........it must be so hard to see them go. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom