Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Heck no I couldn't help myself...I see you did like me didn't want to take away Diane's glory but just had to let the cat out of the bag. :lol: :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Don't worry Gina, will post some soon. I waited for her to adjust before taking too many. Now that she has eaten a few greens, she is holding her head higher, so now I should be able to take more.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, she ate most of the greens alongside her, then she must have eaten a few out of her dish as there is evidence of a few pieces. Now she is standing on her log so she is checking things out already. :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
See that...she came through with flying colors!What a good girl. :D Good Job to Barbara for getting her to you in one pice!
Now lets all relax and wait for the pics....right(tap...tap...tap)? :wink:

God, aren't we a pushy crowd? :lol:
Take your time Diane we know your busy hovering right now :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Now Vicky we are just alittle pushy but really not that bad. :roll: :lol:

It feels good to breath again and to get off of those pins and needles I was sitting on. :lol:
Now I can go and finish tending to all these other babies while I wait for that intro thread. :wink:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Yes lets all do something while we wait patiently! :lol:
Maybe I will go glue my fingernails back on now! :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You guy are TOO funny. Do I feel harassed? Just a little maybe or A LOT. :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
diamc":4d4e2 said:
You guy are TOO funny. Do I feel harassed? Just a little maybe or A LOT. :lol:
Really no pressure at all...whenever you get around to it...really I really mean that....really....NOT!!!!!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom